1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap shared account to buy ...

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by Bobik, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Bobik

Bobik Member

What's the best shared hosting providers?
    Is that kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com?

2. Rolleyroll

Rolleyroll New Member

I have been completely impressed with QHoster.com shared hosting service from day one. When other reviewers are cheering about the support, they are not exaggerating. It is the best. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes.

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
    Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

3. KlodDark

KlodDark New Member

Cheap shared plans are available from cantech.in and qhoster.com.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

4. Glorfindel

Glorfindel New Member

I can't say enough good things about rockhoster.com web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

5. bUngenOZ

bUngenOZ New Member

My hosting from INSIGHT WEB HOSTING is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this provider was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

6. RadioN

RadioN New Member

QHoster.com and finaltek.com plans are full-featured and reliable.
    I like the speed and accuracy that your teams have in addressing any account/technical questions with your customers. The ease of use to your website is great as well, and the tools provided really help to make the experience rewarding. I do recommend these companies for any professionals looking for security and peace of mind for your digital footprint.

7. Actop

Actop Member

Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and host4half.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.