1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free web domain name

Discussion in 'Domains' started by mars_man, Jan 18, 2006.

1. mars_man

mars_man New Member

2. louise31

louise31 New Member

Always looking for free domain names so thaanks for the link, Iwill go and have a look now:)

3. tongyun

tongyun New Member

Ok...I clicked the link and it took me to a site that said things are extremely busy and to come back. Is there some kind of catch to this? Looks like the extension belongs to the country of Tokelau. http://www.issociate.de/domain_eng_tk_Tokelau.php

4. misty

misty New Member

Yes, the link said the same thing for me too.

I followed your link tongyun simply because I never even knew a place called Tokelau existed!

5. cirereyes

cirereyes New Member

Is that a bot or is it really a human being? That’s one problem you get in forums, some members just advertise on it and offer dead links. I hope these are not paid ad links.

6. worriorway

worriorway New Member

it is pro bely not a good a good idea to get free domain name because there has been a lot o spamming did by free domain name alone and not good for SEO purpose

7. bohratee

bohratee New Member

Its not a good idea to get free but as a starter you need to have one to test, thanks

8. Jeniffer Maben

Jeniffer Maben New Member

Select domain name carefully. Domain name creates an identity for your business so i don't recommend free domain.

9. alex pabalte

alex pabalte New Member

I would say use some paid domain name, it would be good as you may want to run serious business.