1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many sites do you run?

Discussion in 'Website Development' started by m1k30rz, Dec 22, 2007.

1. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

How many sites do you run and how many have you ran in the past?

2. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

3. sensovision

sensovision New Member

I currently run 3, planned to run 10. But now I'm not sure about how many projects I'll be able to put online.

4. Garala

Garala New Member

I am running one at this moment, but will be opening couple more. :p

5. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Nice!! Let us know when you get them up and running :D

6. Kel

Kel New Member

Ive only got the one now.

I used to have 4 but that was when I was off work sick for 8 months. Now I'm back at work 60 hours a week I just wanted the one to play around with. :)

7. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Did you manage to make any good money with your 4 websites?? Hehe yeah when you are busy with work etc its hard to keep an eye on multiple sites!

8. Kel

Kel New Member

Nah I didn't really try very hard. Before I started I didn't even know what a domain was and just got started into making sites to kill the boredom from being sick. I managed to teach myself a lot in 8 months so I guess it was worth it! :D

9. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Ahh okay, hehe thats a great way to learn by trying things :D I must say I learnt that way myself, was pretty bored in my spare time at home and decided, I want a website too!!!

10. Kel

Kel New Member

Yeah it is a great way to learn. Things don't sink in for me if someone shows me. I have to do it myself and explain things in MY terms :D

11. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Yep, Get in there and get your hands dirty! I love learning hands-on... Reading books and stuff usualy bores me, and if someone tells me how to do it, I'll be able to do it a couple of times then nope, forgotten! Do it myself on my terms, I'll do it all day long :D

12. FunSiteMaker

FunSiteMaker New Member

Only 4 sites atm