1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New website design

Discussion in 'Website Review!' started by gab1982, Dec 22, 2007.

1. gab1982

gab1982 New Member

Hi all i have recently completed work on a new design for bbdimension's hosting site and would like to know what you think, the goal was to go for a easy looking yet relaxing feel to the website so members feel happy there.

http://www.bbdimension.com

thanks
    Graham

2. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Very nice looking site, i love the design! looks very professional. I see a little bug using Firefox though heres what i see....

3. Garala

Garala New Member

Personally, I don't like your design. But your service is what matters most. ;)

4. JuiceMonkey

JuiceMonkey New Member

with hosts out there like 1and 1 its hard to be a host trust me I know from experience I run a hosting site as well its hard to compete with big companies like go daddy and 1and1 (developerspackage) for all my sites and customer sites and I have a reseller package with evirtualwebhost all of that aside if you can make it kudos the site is well done and the prices....are not too bad

5. RaGee

RaGee New Member

I like your website a lot and your plans seem very resonable! great :D

6. powerlifer123

powerlifer123 New Member

I like the design alot i think with a nice logo it would set it off greatly and maybe move the navigation link to the right side of the logo.

Maybe try adding more colours as the red price images help your design alot.

So yeah well done nice site.

7. scooter

scooter New Member

Good looking site you have there :) Nice work!

8. Mike S.

Mike S. New Member

I like the oval button links that you have at the top of the page, but thats about it for me. No offense meant. I'm a fan of that sage green color, but I don't like the color scheme you used with it. The website seems a bit too cluttered for my taste too, but hey best of luck with the site and your business.

9. frankliew

frankliew New Member

10. Janepenelope

Janepenelope New Member

Very nice design , good job buddy , keep it up

11. Katysmith

Katysmith New Member

Good design, nice work , i like it very much