1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by Rolleyroll, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Rolleyroll

Rolleyroll New Member

We are a medium sized game hosting company, primarily dealing with Minecraft servers. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our Minecraft hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements:
    Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
    32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
    Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options

Any recommendations?

2. Glorfindel

Glorfindel New Member

Taking into account your needs can recommend you contact greenwebpage.com team and tell your requirements.
    I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.
    Coupon code: DEDGREEN----> 35 % OFF liftime

3. bUngenOZ

bUngenOZ New Member

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or eCommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

4. Actop

Actop New Member

The best servers providers are: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

5. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

I know exmasters.com is good host. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is really cool. Best host I've had and I have no plans of switching.

6. Bobik

Bobik Member

Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

7. etechsupport

etechsupport Member

You need an integrated security strategy that protects all infrastructure levels.
    • Develop a Denial of Service Response Plan. ...
    • Secure Your Network Infrastructure. ...
    • Practice Basic Network Security. ...
    • Maintain Strong Network Architecture. ...
    • Leverage the Cloud. ...
    • Understand the Warning Signs. ...
    • Consider DDoS-as-a-Service.