1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reliable Server Hosting for online pharmacy ?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by bUngenOZ, Nov 19, 2020.

1. bUngenOZ

bUngenOZ New Member

Hi, Guys
    I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy. Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find a payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
    What are your views on Tzulo.com dedicated servers? Are they good?
    Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

2. etechsupport

etechsupport Member

BodHOST is one of the reputed company they can host your server, Paypal is one of the good payment gateway

3. Actop

Actop Member

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

4. Bobik

Bobik Member

Use servers from trustworthy providers: legionbox.com and owned-networks.net.
    The Uptime is great and the best thing is pricing! Every one can afford their plans. You can also start an initial site very easily and just host it on.

5. Rolleyroll

Rolleyroll New Member

Take a look at exmasters.com dedicated server hosting deals in Europe and the USA.
    Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

I am quite happy running my websites at their servers.

6. KlodDark

KlodDark New Member

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are the best server providers with affordable prices and high uptime.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

7. Glorfindel

Glorfindel New Member

I've had my website with Tzulo.com server hosting for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
    They provide outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.

8. Karakas

Karakas Member

9. David Smith

David Smith Member

If you need reliable hosting service along with helpful, responsive customer support, then bodHOST is one place I can recommend to those looking for a new host. They can easily host your Online Pharmacy.

10. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

I've been with tzulo.com dedicated hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had one problem with them. I contacted their support and told them my requirements, they replied very fast and were very polite to me and explained to me everything I needed to know. After 10 minutes passed they found a good server fit for my needs.