1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Right shared account to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by Actop, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Actop

Actop Member

Comparing shared accounts from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com, which plan would you sign up with and why?

2. Chemicals

Chemicals Member

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

There is not a better place to go than hostforweb.com web hosting. The people on the site are so helpful.. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order.

3. KlodDark

KlodDark New Member

I'd draw your attention to plans from rockhoster.com and finaltek.com.
    Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

4. David Smith

David Smith Member

The listed hosting providers are may be good. I think while choosing the right one first you have to do some research about them like uptime, server speed, reliability, and support. If you are confused about selecting the right Web hosting provider I can suggest bodHOST which is also the best option for Shared hosting. bodHOST's wide range of hosting solutions cater to customer requirements of any scale and scope. Cost savings with excellent service and 24x7 support. Highly recommended!!

5. Karakas

Karakas Member

Best shared accounts are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
    Points for this hosting
    -- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed
    - TWO -- No downtime
    -THREE -- quick Support.

6. Glorfindel

Glorfindel Member

Good value. Highly recommended. Libertyvps.net always meets my expectations in all terms.
    What I want to add is that their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - great deal.

7. RadioN

RadioN Member

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and misterhost.net are the best to sign up with.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

8. etechsupport

etechsupport Member

I know that choosing the right package is not easy, it's a bit confusing but I suggest you that focus on the only point that is support and as per my experience support is an important factor in the hosting industry

9. Bobik

Bobik Member

KVChosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, cantech.in is worth trying due to their top-notch services with affordable prices.
    Both companies are trustworthy and solid.