1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VPS account with own hardware

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by Hron15, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hron15

Hron15 New Member

I need a KVM VPS with own hardware and nodeserv.com is under my consideration, are they as good as they are spoken about?

2. swisslayer

swisslayer New Member

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

3. Actop

Actop New Member

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com can be suitable for your needs.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
  4. Bobik

Bobik Member

Deals from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are quite solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating web master.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

5. RadioN

RadioN New Member

Use VPS accounts from decent providers, I mean hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as their plans are full-featured and cheap.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.