1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VPS to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by Bobik, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Bobik

Bobik Member

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

2. David Smith

David Smith New Member

VPS hosting solutions from bodHOST is best to sign up.
    • Amazing uptime (99.99%)
    • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    • Fast server speed
    • One-click script installing
    • Lots of other features

3. Actop

Actop New Member

Plans from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

4. Morchan

Morchan Member

Moved to legionbox.com server and fully-satisfied with their services.
    They have reduced all the Webmail clients down to a single perfect client.... a really professional job.

5. Karakas

Karakas New Member

Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and legionbox.com - are the best to have a deal with.
    Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.

6. RadioN

RadioN New Member

7. bUngenOZ

bUngenOZ New Member

Recently we decided to give kvchosting.net a shot after its glowing reviews to host and support our social engine site.
    The Support Team, The Pricing, and Features (SSD Speed) are ungodly. They are fantastic and excel in everything they do.

8. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

I think that you can use kvchosting.net. The have BLACKFRIDAY50 coupon now for 50% OFF.
    Also you can check 3v-host.com and with coupon code BF-VPS you will be able to get 20% OFF

9. Rolleyroll

Rolleyroll New Member

Give my vote for kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting solutions.
    The techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. The server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.