1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What makes a great community?

Discussion in 'Managing a Forum Community' started by m1k30rz, Dec 21, 2007.

1. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

What do you all think makes a community that little more special?

2. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

I think by having lots of members who are active with a variety of knowledge and backgrounds makes a great and interesting community :cool:

3. sensovision

sensovision New Member

indeed the root of good community are it's members, so the more interesting people you'll have the better and more interesting community will be. Also I'd like to say that success of any community would depend from it's team as well.

4. Webministrator

Webministrator New Member

The users, active staff members and MODs to keep everyone here and make their time here more enjoyable.

5. blam0

blam0 New Member

I think the more quality posts the better, as this helps everyone to learn!

6. Webministrator

Webministrator New Member

Quality content is always a good thing. The number one thing that makes your site special is the users though.
    The number one thing to make your site unique would be the template.:)

7. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Yeah without users your site would be nothing, users are the most important and having a GOOD user base of friendly, knowledgable people like we have here ;) Makes a great community IMO!

8. FunSiteMaker

FunSiteMaker New Member

Your forum software can also make a big impact on how good your community will be, if you have really slow forums people wont like it much

9. GooGsmaster

GooGsmaster New Member

ZERO spam
    100% pure topics
    loving guys

some gurls in forum make it GREAT

(just kidding ) ;)

10. gamer

gamer Member

For a community to be special there should be members who are special. Girls and guys who love to talk online should be in the forums.