1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which server is better to sign up with?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by Bobik, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Bobik

Bobik Member

Which server (kvchosting.net or legionbox.com) is better to sign up with?

2. Karakas

Karakas New Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

3. Actop

Actop New Member

The best servers can be got from reliable providers - hostingsource.com and inxy.com.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

4. David Smith

David Smith New Member

As an alternative can draw your attention to bodHOST dedicated servers. Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance. the price for them is reasonable, features are unique. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support, and has a good user interface.
    • Managed Servers
    • Secure Environment
    • 24/7 Customer Support
    • Application Optimized
    • Optional Firewall

5. Morchan

Morchan Member

I had a recent support call with kvchosting.net and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
    They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.

6. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
    OP, give kvchosting.net provider a try!

7. KlodDark

KlodDark New Member

As I know kvchosting.net and hosting.uk plans are worthy.
    For the money, service and expertise, they can't be beaten!

8. Glorfindel

Glorfindel New Member

I've started my blogging journey with the regular Kvchosting.net SSD shared hosting. It worked great for me until my blog started getting high traffic. My experience with my previous shared hosting wasn’t that good. And I decided to upgrade to VPS Hosting. I didn't find any difference. Believe me.

9. RadioN

RadioN New Member

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com accounts are good enough to sign up with.
    The support team is also good and they provide quick response.Prices are competitive.