1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which server is the best in Europe?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by Karakas, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Karakas

Karakas Member

2. Glorfindel

Glorfindel New Member

I've experienced QHoster.com customer service to be excellent. The support team is super friendly and goes above and beyond to help with any problems. I am constantly impressed with the support offered by the staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

3. qbeststar

qbeststar New Member

A lot of best hosting in Europe , i don't know about these two

4. Actop

Actop Member

Try servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com as they are well-balanced and low cost.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

5. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

6. David Smith

David Smith Member

The best servers can be got from reliable provider bodHOST. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These company suit your budget.
    • Managed Servers
    • 24x7 Support
    • 99.95% Uptime
    • and many more......

7. Bobik

Bobik Member

Try servers from reliable providers, I mean: hostingsource.com and tzulo.com.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.