1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which way is better to follow?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server' started by RadioN, Oct 20, 2020.

1. RadioN

RadioN New Member

Which way is better to follow as I plan to host a blog - either QHoster.com or Owned-networks.net?

2. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

I have been with QHoster.com for more than 7 months and have loved their hosting and service. It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, corporate and personal). Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

3. Bobik

Bobik Member

Accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.

4. Rolleyroll

Rolleyroll New Member

I like QHoster.com web host. Their support and service have been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

5. etechsupport

etechsupport Member

I don't have experience in both hosting company, but As per my suggestion support important factor in hosting industry