1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress... love it or hate it?

Discussion in 'Website Development' started by CFOontheGo, Dec 22, 2007.

1. CFOontheGo

CFOontheGo New Member

I love it. I have 4 sites now running on Wordpress. I tried one site on Joomla for awhile, but right now I am in the process of switching it over to WP. I find WP easy to use, and I can get it to do what I want without too much coding!

2. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Yup! i'll agree there I've used it before but I perfer to make my own sites, just easier to maintain for me when I know EXACTLY how it all works :cool:

3. bummer12

bummer12 New Member

I think Wordpress allows for so much more customization compared to the other blogging hosts. Unfortunately, it seems that Adsense advertisements are not allowed to be displayed.

4. adssi

adssi New Member

really ? bad news for adsense publisher like me :D. I want to know their policy to not allowed addsense advertisement in WP

5. jonny04

jonny04 New Member

could someone say where can i get wordpress?

6. Dough Boy

Dough Boy New Member

WordPress.org is where you download it and WordPress.com only disallows adsense. If you host WordPress for yourself, then you are free to do what you want with it.

7. mountaineer

mountaineer New Member

I love wordpress! I use it for all my blogs I've run in the past

8. GooGsmaster

GooGsmaster New Member

i agree
    WP is one of the best CMS i ever used
    its really amazing tools for webmaster

i recommend it to new comers too

9. m1k30rz

m1k30rz New Member

Yep it really rocks! I am using it for our AdminMania Blog with great success!

10. gamer

gamer Member

I consider wordpress as the best blog software. I love it but I have not installed it in my sites. I am planning to run wordpress blog and a phpbb forum side by side.

11. toadarsh

toadarsh New Member

I love Word press because have several region like that
    1.Insertion and deletion process is easy
    2.Create more category easily
    3.simple website navigation and design

here we explain some points but have lot of quality we love word press

12. sportgoods

sportgoods Guest

i love it !