I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients

Chemicals

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
free whmcs or blesta preferably
good support
unlimited accounts or at least 30
disk space - 150gb or more
bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
I am thinking to try QHoster.com hosting. Are they reliable? What other good hosts do you know?

Thanks

Advertising:
Try hostnamaste.com cheap reseller hosting, you won't be sorry.
I recommend them and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them. The Control Panel has everything you need.

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend QHoster.com multiple server hosting highly.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

Advertising:
Always responded to my questions quickly. QHoster.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend!

Back