Any google checkout and adwords users

powerlifer123

Ive been using google checkout for my payment processing needs recently due to them being free to process until Feb the 1st.

I see they have a deal in where if your using adwords for every £1 you spend you can process £10 in sales for free.

Whats everyones thoughts on this, i have some money kept back for advertising so if i can lower my transaction fees also may purchase some adwords.

Any comments appreciated?

Advertising:
Hey mate,

This is more suited in this section so I have moved it for you :) Advertising and Related offers is just for adverts for people buying/selling services :)

I have never used Adwords yet but I would love to give it a go one time! Have you ever used it at all??

Thanks mate wasnt quite sure where to put it. Havent used adwords but heard good things about it.

I process a very large amount of retail transactions via google checkout every month so it would probably be wise thinking to purchase some adwords and see if it brings in more traffic and hopefully lower or free transaction processing.

Ill let you's know how it goes when i do:)

I first started using this amazing tool in earnest only a few weeks ago when I was looking for keywords to promote my If I Showed You How To Turn 10k Into 1m In Property ebook. It’s in my eBay store (which I’ve just started and am trying out), and I had decided to use Google Adwords to send visitors to the sales page.

DOWNLOAD NOW http://www.mediafire.com/?jts50j12dub

check it out

Created is about enjoying beautiful and useful gifts handcrafted by skilled artisans living in some of the world?s poorest communities. Every purchase from Created means people in need have valuable employment, a fair price and a better future.

Dip in to our website now and sort out some unique, ethically-sourced, fair trade gifts and fair trade jewellery for Christmas, birthdays or other special occasions and show your thoughtfulness to friends, colleagues and loved ones.

Join us in

Advertising:
Back