Basic cheap host for blog?

Hokenstick

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
What are your views on kvchosting.net or hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions? What host is better?

Thank you!

Advertising:
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

The best deals can be got from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

As per your requirement for finding the cheap Host, suppose you want to move blogger to self-hosted with your domain. Then, many Cheap Hosting services provide you with a low-cost Hosting service.

As you ask, I am don't know more about kvchosting.net or hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions.
As per my opinion, Below are the Best Hosting services at low prices as per your needs.

AccuWeb Hosting
Hostinger
DreamHost
HostGator
Bluehost

I recommend hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe your sites will be running efficiently if you choose kvchosting.net hosting.
Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!

Hey, there!
Please read evaluations about the security and dependability of a cheap hosting service before deciding. In return for low prices, various hosting firms often make concessions regarding security and customer support. Unfortunately, this may result in various problems, including compromised security resulting from hacking efforts and inadequate or non-existent customer/technical support.
Choosing the right web hosting plan is one of the challenges because you have many options and types available on the market. It has a greater impact on your online business's overall branding and performance.
Consider the following characteristics that a trustworthy and dependable hosting service should supply as well:

1. Uptime
2. The amount of storage space available
3. Bandwidth
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer service
7. Take advantage of a free trial.
8. Discover extra perks available.

After you've gone through the following checklist, you'll have enough information to choose the finest hosting provider that meets your needs and budget.
Thank you

Advertising:
Why not give QHoster.com web host a try?
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.

Back