Cheap dedicated server

Lutrell

I am searching for a web host that can offer me a affordable dedicated server with high uptime and security.
I found Newpush.com, I need this config:
- Intel Core i3 CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 500GBs of Hard Disk
- Bandwidth 5000 GB
- 2 Dedicated IP
What you guys say about their dedicated server offers? please suggest, your recommendations are always welcomed.
What web host is better from your points?

Advertising:
I believe you need to get more reliable options. I recommend webwerks.in server solutions. Their support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Prices are moderate!

Well, among others I always recommend Newpush.com dedicated server deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with GlowHost.com is their customer support.
They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.

I know that stable and fast servers offered by Webwerks.in, stable and decent web host.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"

Advertising:
Servers from inxy.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!

Back