Dedicated hosting or Cloud hosting?

exabeesg

I plan to switch my hosting plan for a better performance. And I am now struggling between dedicated server and cloud hosting. Which should i choose? what are the difference between them? Welcome to share your point of views here

Advertising:
As it’s well known that if you own a dedicated server, you must have to pay for it if you use its resources or not but if you opt for cloud hosting, it has pay-as-you-use model, so cloud is pocket-friendly. And, when it comes to scaling, no one can beat cloud hosting, and hence offering zero down time for your website is its specialty. Also, cloud hosting is compatible with all kinds of CRMs and auto-backup is the plus point with it that’s an in-build quality of cloud (you’ll have to pay extra for it with any other hosting).

Web Development in Lahore, Pakistan
Marketing92 has been delivering professional Web solutions inclusive of web designing, web development, web content management, and ecommerce websites. We offer a complete array of Web Designing services In Lahore, Pakistan. We have built many websites for various organizations including government and small businesses for clients. We are capable of handling small as well as large client needs. We continuously update ourselves with the latest Web Development in Lahore. so that we can take full advantage of the features of newer technologies and produce more beautiful, easy to use, secure and scalable applications to meet the growing demands of the dynamic industries. we can assure you the best results and help you gain the level of success that you desire.We will definitely be the perfect choice of your Web Development Company in Pakistan
http://www.marketing92.com/web-development/

Cheap SEO in Lahore, Pakistan
Marketing92 providing the SEO Services In Lahore, Pakistan. Basically SEO can dramatically improve your website’s visibility in the organic (unpaid) search engine
results. it is simply about optimsing your website, pages, content and message for your target audience, be it customers, users, employees
.When you join SEO Expert In Lahore, you will notice the difference from day one.
Seo Company in Pakistan that Keyword Research is still one of the key foundation blocks of any successful SEO campaign.
This helps you to maximise your visibility in the search engine results
http://www.marketing92.com/seo-services/

Reliable Web Hosting In Lahore, Pakistan
Marketing92 has excellent services of Web Hosting In Lahore, Pakistan. Cheap web hosting that is reliable can be hard to achieved,SEO services in Lahore
but Web Hosting In Pakistan is aims to make it easy. Our platform is based on high-speed SSD Cloud servers
designed and optimised to deliver web content as securely as possible. we offer top class 24/7 support available
via email, Skype, and online chat. Our response times are fast, and we always aim to solve any problem
you may encounter as quickly as possible.We have hundreds of happy and satisfied customers from all over the world,
and we want to add you to that number. For futher details contact us.
http://www.marketing92.com/web-hosting/

Advertising:
Dedicated Hosting
Hosting providers give an entire physical server to a single client, so that is called Dedicated Hosting, and that server is known as Dedicated Servers. The resources(RAM, disk space, etc.) of the server is only dedicated to you. You don't have to share space with others, like Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting.

Cloud Hosting
Hosting providers provide a Cloud environment to host a website in Cloud Hosting. Cloud is a group of virtual storage, or we can say you'll get the failover cluster. That means you'll have another live version of your website. And if any problem occurs, your host load website from the other mirror(virtual) server in the same cluster. So you'll get 100% hardware uptime. Cloud Hosting can be available in Shared and VPS.

If you're using Shared Hosting, then I suggest you can shift to Cloud Hosting, and if you are on VPS, then you can go with Cloud VPS.

Benefits of the Cloud environment:
  • Easy to scale server resources
  • Redundant server environment
  • Safety from server hardware issues
  • Higher uptime and availability
  • Faster website speed and performance

Dedicated hosting is very costlier than others. If your website doesn't need many resources, then I suggest you should go with Cloud Hosting instead of Dedicated Hosting.

Back