Dedicated Server Management

BigRed

I have a fast growing site and i am looking to transfer it to a dedicated server, but i do not know much about servers. How do i get my dedicated server managed?

Advertising:
All the hosts I've seen that offer dedicated servers off management options. Some are included, some charge extra.

Unless you have lots of experience, it's a good idea to make sure you get someone to manage it ;)

If you feel that this is the right time to transfer to dedicated server you can transfer it, however for managing it you can take outsourcing support from remote.
Outsourcing can save your overall costs if you do it locally.

I will suggest to go with Managed server, so you don't have to do more, it will done by service provider. If you have good knowledge of server management then you can go for dedicated server.

dedicated server doesn't have the restrictions that a shared server will have.Choosing the most appropriate dedicated server actually depends on the needs and the lifestyle of the client.

Advertising:
what is your budget are you looking at ? and where is the location for the dedicated server ?

Back