E-Commerce Digital Camera Web-site Available For Sale - digitalcameranova.info

Zethix

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce website up for sale.

SITE NAME: Digital Camera Nova
SITE URL: http://digitalcameranova.info/

The website promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any visitors the website drives to the eBay website. The auction eBay listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto pilot.

The website uses a modified version of the open source McJiffy EPN ecommerce script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The site owner can add their own customized pages to the site, and set the home page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly basic, and largely just involves changing a text file.

Instructions are provided for setting up and customizing the site, along with all the other info the site owner needs to know.

I've done some basic backlink building for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It also does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

PRICE: $16

To purchase the site, go to the site and use the site's contact form to get in touch with me about buying it. The website's contact form is also linked below.

If you'd like to establish that I am the owner of the website, then just use the site's contact form to send me a message and I'll message you back to confirm ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to the buyer's Godaddy account there at no cost.

Installation of the website is not difficult, however I can set up the site for the new owner if necessary. The new owner will need their own Unix or Linux based web-host account, which should support general features such as cURL and htaccess.

Advertising:
Back