eCommerce Cellphone Site Available For Sale

Zethix

Hi. I have a starter eCommerce website available for sale.

The website advertises eBay auction listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any sales and traffic the website drives to the eBay website. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on automatic.

The site uses a modified version of the open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The site buyer can add their own customized pages to the site, and set the homepage to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and primarily just involves editing a file.

Instructions are provided for setting up and customizing the site, along with all the other info the site owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic over time, though.

WEBSITE NAME: Cellphone Nova
WEBSITE URL: http://cellphonenova.info/

PRICE: $35

Send me a PM if you're looking to purchase the website.

Installation of the site is not difficult, however I can set-up the site for the new owner if necessary. The new owner will need to have their own Unix or Linux based web host account, which should support standard features such as cURL and htaccess.

Advertising:
Back