Good professional hosting?

Krinnity

Hello forum members,
i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs. First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead. When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites. The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What can you say about Exmasters.com VPS hosting? Are they reliable?

Advertising:
Web hosting is an essential part of any web-based business. It provides the space on the internet where your website can live and be accessed by the public. In order to choose the best web hosting for your business, you need to consider a number of factors, including price, features, reliability, and customer service.
The most important factor when choosing a web host is price. You want to find a host that offers good value for your money. There are a number of affordable hosts available, and you don't need to spend a fortune to get good hosting services.
Some features that you may want to consider when choosing a web host include storage space, bandwidth, and server location. Storage space is important if you plan on using your website for large files or if you have many visitors who will be downloading files concurrently.

Advertising:
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
I am happy using exmasters.com web hosting services. I run many web sites on their VPS hosting account and everything works perfect!

Back