1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

high quality cloud hosting

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by KaltesT, Dec 3, 2013.

1. KaltesT

KaltesT Member

I'd like to know all the reliable host which are offering cloud hosting solutions with best uptime and based in US.
    Found attractive offers from Hostingking.com and Hostnun.net, what can you say about their service? Which one is better to use and why?

2. Lutrell

Lutrell Member

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them to make a proper research. As I know Hostingking.com is reliable company which is offering trustworthy cloud plans for reasonable pricing. You can use coupon BESTD50-10 and get 50% first month off and 10% lifetime discount after.

3. Hron15

Hron15 New Member

Quality cloud hosting can be got a2hosting and servermania.
    Both have solid servers and affordable prices.
    Plans are full of useful resources and their uptime is high.

4. chist

chist New Member

A2hosting provides quality cloud hosting and their uptime is high.
    They have stable servers and quality tech staff. There is SSD on their servers which makes load speed fast.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

5. KaltesT

KaltesT Member

After research I have decided that hostingking.com is a quality company with trustworthy services and knowledgeable support. I am going to use them.

6. Stampfer

Stampfer Member

Seems hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Many webmasters are pleased with their affordable prices, helpful support and stable network.

7. SKP Global

SKP Global New Member

The 5 Best Cloud Hosting Providers: The Roundup
    • A2 Hosting: Best Overall for Cloud Hosting.
    • SiteGround: A Close Runner-Up.
    • InMotion: Best Help & Support.
    • HostGator: Unmetered Storage.
    • DreamHost: Cheapest Cloud Hosting

8. RadioN

RadioN New Member

You know KVChosting.net and QHoster.com plans can be good for you.
    I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
    It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

9. Jennifer_9899

Jennifer_9899 New Member

the first and thew only thing you should keep in mind that you need a hosting provider who can fulfill your all desires. For that you have to follow two steps First - You have to choose any two who have high authority and good reviews.
    Second - after select two, compare them with factors which mention here.
    - Server Location
    - Traffic Range
    - Disk Space
    - Responsive Server
    - Security services
    - Backup and recovery
    - Prices

And based on these factors I suggest Serverwala Datacenter- the best and responsive hosting services