High Speed Web Hosting!?

Alex

Ok i'm looking into a good fast web hosting site. There will be videos and lot of uploading to the site. I don't want to get stuck with a host that has slow response time on load. I was looking on highspeedweb.net but i'm really not sure how good they are. has anyone had any issues with them? I also considered powweb.com, but i was reading that when your site starts getting alot of traffic your site delays alot. I just want to get something reliable for now and dont want to purchase a dedicated server at the moment. any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!

Advertising:
Hi,

When choosing a web host it's of course important to consider the cost (some hosting can be very expensive) but here are some other important things you should take into consideration too:

Web Hosting Space: Some web hosts will only give you 500MB or so of space. This could be a concern if you are looking at creating large websites.

Bandwidth: Some web hosts will severely limit the bandwidth you can use before you incur extra charges.

Uptime: There's no point in having a website if people can't see it. Does your web host offer at least a 99% uptime guarantee?

Number of websites allowed: If you're looking to host more than one website on your account, will your web host charge you more to do this?

Support: If you have any problems you need to be able to contact your web host quickly and easily to get the problem sorted.

I have used Hostgator as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them. Firstly they're very cheap but still give me more web hosting space and bandwidth than I'll ever need, the ability to host unlimited websites, a 99.9% uptime guarantee and great customer support. You can find them at http://www.webhostgator.info

I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use, they are excellent.

Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukenden/

They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 1500000 MB (1500 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer "a free Domain Name" and installing service called "Fantastico". By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer "Free Website Builder" as well.
Visit the site to check details.

Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukenden/

More the list of BEST WEB HOSTING sites visit

http://www.nicewebhosts.com

I would certainly keep an eye on hosting providers that have direct access to the backbone of the internet, via their data centers and their connections. And what really is important is that you keep in mind that you might get experienced and professional support and product / services from hosting providers that are well established and known in the field. Some John Doe Hosting from 2007 overselling their services cheap, is most likely ready for a server change or even data center transfer, not to mention their servers might be full and having stability and performance issues. Whereas a hosting provider like leaseweb.com and theplanet.com are well known and have big data centers with their own racks and servers, allowing you for the right price to have proper (and not oversold) boxes with accounts, guaranteeing you good reachability online.

You can of course also plan it into your business plan to get the top5 hosting providers on board and do a 1 month dedicated hosting test on all of them. If you have an idea where your traffic is coming from, you can do ping and traceroutes from those locations to the boxes and see what the performance is under pressure. Test-drive the provider so to speak.

Good luck picking the right host, and do not forget. Pay per month or quarterly so when it's not suitable for your needs you can always transfer to another host without too much issues (money wise that is).

Let us know how it goes!

Advertising:
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. Thousands of it will appear when search upon at online search engines.

Back