1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

host for wordpress

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by Lutrell, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Lutrell

Lutrell Member

As you see, I am looking for wordpress web hosting provider that has helpful customer support.
    I have seen that citynetworkhosting.com good reputation for providing cheap hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for wordpress hosting?

2. chist

chist New Member

Obhosting has stable and reliable plans which are good for hosting Wordpress blogs with.
    Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs. Support is responsive and helpful.

3. KaltesT

KaltesT Member

In my opinion citynetworkhosting.com is the best option to get stable hosting with all needed features. Their plans are cheap and quality, service is solid and stability is high.

4. Hron15

Hron15 New Member

Ifastnet and rivalhost have solid and resourceful plans which are good for hosting Wordpress blogs with.
    Their uptime is high and tech staff is online around the clock.

5. Stampfer

Stampfer Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I have heard that citynetworkhosting.com is offering quality webhosting plans with high uptime and skilled support.

6. Lutrell

Lutrell Member

I suggest you to have more reliable options. My preferable option to get shared hosting plans is 27hosting.com. This hosting provider is offering quality services, skilled technical team and reasonable deals.
    Also I know that citynetworkhosting.com is offering trustworthy services and their support is knowledgeable.

7. Tolok

Tolok New Member

Readymakers and ifastnet companies have stable and reliable plans which contain many useful resources which are necessary for running an IT business successfully.
    Prices are affordable and servers are solid.

8. Jennifer_9899

Jennifer_9899 New Member

WordPress is the type of platform that have too many updates and for run a WordPress site responsively you should choose a hosting that can support all updates properly.
    I suggest you servewala for that because their hosting server is the most reliable and responsive who responsive any type of website and help to rank fast.

9. Bobik

Bobik New Member

Cheap hosting is available from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
    Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

10. etechsupport

etechsupport New Member

Before taking any decision regarding WordPress hosting, I suggest you that check there live support, Ask reviews about support because many WordPress websites had damaged by the hacker and resolution takes time