how to have multiple tabs in yahoo messenger

fromwhere

ymtab2.PNG

I guess, this tool became available for about a few months ago, or maybe a year ago. WackyB-TabIM-Fix, it’s the name of this utility, adds a convenient and flexible feature on the famous Yahoo Messenger. As what you’ve actually expected, this weird-named (just my opinion) widget enables the use of multiple tabs on YM, just like the tab feature on Firefox. So, the advantages are pretty easy to tell. First, because of the fact that all Instant Messages are compressed in only one window. Second, even they are in one window, they are still organized through the tabs with their respective user IDs. Another thing I’ve really liked is that, my taskbar now is not anymore over populated by those multiple windows (Instant Messages). This is just a small but useful application, hence, I think that you’ve already got the idea of it. So, this must end my review. All in all, I’ll just say WackyB-TabIM-Fix makes our chatting life convenient and organized because of the easy navigation presented. Download it and enjoy.

wackyb.jpg

By the way. Here are the steps you need to follow in installing WackyB-TabIM_Fix.
1. Download the installer here

2. Install the file.

Take note, many users were receiving an error message while installing. Just ignore it and press Ok.

3. Make sure you have closed all Yahoo Messenger/Instant Messages Windows.

4. Run the file. Commonly located on the Start Menu.

5. And it is done. Tabs are now enable.

Sorry for making this post short and quick. It is already 1 am in the morning and I already need to sleep for my school later. Enjoy! (-_-)zzZ

* got it from a friendly site!!.. :lol: :lol:

Advertising:
Back