HTML or PHP pages

POSTMAN

Hi guys i was just wondering what you guys use.
I have a phpbb board like this one but i want to pull topics from my board onto the home page,the thing is i'm designing a new site with HTML pages and the 'MOD' to pull out posts only works on PHP pages and not HTML.

I was wondering if you guys know a way round this,or should i just go back to PHP pages.

Also i'll be looking to request to go onto Google News in the future and they claim that the sites have to be HTML,does that mean i can't have any PHP pages or am i understanding it wrong?

Advertising:
Bro depends what kind of thing you want to use that as my other bro says
If you use Wordpress then PHP and HTML both are combined so you get two benefit. he gave you and really good idea:)

Advertising:
Hi guys i was just wondering what you guys use.
I have a phpbb board like this one but i want to pull topics from my board onto the home page,the thing is i'm designing a new site with HTML pages and the 'MOD' to pull out posts only works on PHP pages and not HTML.

I was wondering if you guys know a way round this,or should i just go back to PHP pages.

Also i'll be looking to request to go onto Google News in the future and they claim that the sites have to be HTML,does that mean i can't have any PHP pages or am i understanding it wrong?

HTML is absolutely necessary if you want to build your own website without any software but php is a server side script and is used for dynamic web sites so if you want to make a awesome website with complex features than php is necessary but for a beautiful looking static website HTML5 and CSS3 is more than enough .

Back