I have a client who needs managed server

Mikenzi

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found digitalserver.com.mx - it offers managed dedicated server hosting services.
I have a client who needs managed server as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

Advertising:
Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Hey there!
Before making a decision regarding a hosting service provider, kindly go thru the following checklist;
1. Reliability is essential.
2. High Uptime
3. Data security
4. The ability to scale.
5. The location of the server
6. Customer service & support
7. Available storage
8. The loading speed of the website
9. The content management system
10. Discover extra benefits
If you follow these ten tips, you'll have a lot more confidence when it comes to determining how to choose the best web hosting.
Thank you...

Several friends have moved their business sites to digitalserver.com.mx and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) with signing up and whatnot.

Advertising:
Nice dedicated server hosting solutions you'll find at Tzulo.com web host.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Back