Link Trading

Advertising:
When I started my main site I got all my traffic through word of mouth and affiliation, ie Link trading. It worked great then, I had 40 affiliates at 1 point in time, that was 3 years ago, but now not so good.

Yeah, the best thing about owning multiple sites is the ability to link exchange with yourself haha :D

Well link trading would be useful if both parties trading had same or some what similar niche.

Yeah I think its best to trade with sites of the same genre as such. I believe the google pagerank favours link trades that are with similar sites.

Link trading is quite active for my site. I joined free link exchanges to facilitate link trading with other sites. So far these exchanges give me at least 1 trade a day - not bad for me.

Link trading rocks. My site got so many backlinks because of link trading with other related websites.

I really believe link trading should be one of the main promotion methods people take, it firstly gets you much better pagerank but not only that it also is free advertising for you!

Advertising:
ALL SALESMEN
EVERYWHERE
I sincerely dedicate this book, with the
fervent prayer and hope that you will read
it well; that you will endeavor to under-
stand its principles and thus come to a vital
realization of your creative power and
ability. Your success will be my reward.

DOWNLOAD NOW http://www.mediafire.com/?ysfh3pvxjy3

Back