Looking for a web solution for weekly inventory, keeping track of weekly shipments an

Raj P

Preferably looking for a solution that can be accessed via a web browser, uses a php or similar front end, and a mysql backend. We have a separate dedicated web server we can use for this purpose. Would like to able to generate basic reports and shipping statements from a workstation browser.

We ship a certain product every week to the same outlets. We have under 1000 outlets, and we usually ship the same quantities weekly. We then get the unsold product returned, as well as the cash for the sold products.

We only sell 1 product at one price, but it has to be unique every week, as they are time sensitive.

I've looked for some solutions, but they seem quite time consuming, as we have to constantly enter in the quantities individually for each outlet every week.

We are currently using one big excel spreadsheet with outlet names and quantities, and performing a mail merge with a word document.

Is there a nice all in one solution out there that would suit my needs?

Advertising:
Re: Looking for a web solution for weekly inventory, keeping track of weekly shipment

Look into a custom program as most everything out there is attempting to accommodate more things then what you want. I cant help with the php, I am an asp guy myself.

This is simple enough of a description. It shouldn't take much to implement.

Back