Looking for reliable managed Server?

Krinnity

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found DigitalServer.com.mx - it offers managed dedicated server hosting services.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

Advertising:
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I started with digitalserver.com.mx only because they were cheapest web hosting provider. They are offering nice discounts now:
1) Hosting Micro 35% Off - Cupón de Descuento: FEB35
2) Hosting Super Micro 25% Off - Cupón de Descuento: FEB25

If you are looking for a reliable managed server, I would like to suggest to you our services, where we provide unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, 24x7 customer support, 99.99% uptime, and much more. Also, you can totally customize the plans according to your needs and requirements at affordable prices. Do checkout once!

Hey there!
Here are, 10 Factors to Consider When Choosing a Managed Server;
  1. Your Performance Requirements
  2. When Choosing a Dedicated Server Consider Potential Downtime
  3. Stable Security Features
  4. Technology Advancements
  5. Consider Scalability
  6. Your Budget
  7. Technical Support
  8. Backup Services
  9. Network Quality
  10. Available Control Panel Options

Advertising:
I am so happy that I chose digitalserver.com.mx web server hosting for my wordpress site 8 months ago.
I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get.
Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back