Looking for reliable managed Server?

Mikenzi

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found Centohost.com - it offers managed dedicated server hosting services.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

Advertising:
I hosted with netshop-isp.com.cy for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. Try their Flash Sale Servers.
I am totally impressed with these guys.

Advertising:
A reliable and fast managed web hosting provider gives your business the ability to manage its website in a way that makes sense for you. A host that offers good customer service, regular backups, and easy-to-use tools will make managing your website a breeze. Look for features like these when conducting your research:

-A managed hosting provider with 24/7 support is ideal for businesses that need assistance with their websites on a regular basis.
-Make sure the provider offers regular backups of your site so you can restore it quickly in case of an emergency.
-Look for providers with user-friendly tools so you can manage everything from your website content to server settings without ever having to contact customer service.

Back