Need host suggestions

Hokenstick

I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such. But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I myself work for one of the major companies and I know the game when it comes to bells and whistles and small print.
I keep seeing advertising things like "Unlimited blah blah" and "99.9% uptime, which is never true. Its usually covered in the small print"
Right now I have a solid game host, but their web hosting isnt very good. They don't have realistic quotas and such.

Here is what I need:
I currently host a simple joomla site so I don't need a crazy amount of disk space. I have had issues with bandwidth being exceeded at 10gb so unlimited bandwidth would be good, as long as it really is unlimited.

I am looking for a Shared Unix hosting
I need a fair allocation for hourly php mails. Right now it is cut at 10 which is ridiculous because everytime someone gets a reply to their forum posts it sends them a notification and I end up with about 25 bounce backs a day. I need to make sure the host allows like 100 or so an hour.
I need mysql and the ability to access it from different ports. In case I need a game plugin that requires a database.
And of course I need good support. Thats one of the things that are hard to get with huge companies like godaddy and network solution etc.
And I am really not looking for any re-seller hosting.
That about sums it up. I really hope I can get some help from this site from people who actually want to help and not just people paid to advertise companies

I know hostforweb.com, dreamhost.com , inmotionhosting.com and also QHoster.com
Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about their services? Are they reliable? Any personal experience to share with me?

Thanks

Advertising:
I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Deals from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

Advertising:
If you are considering which web hosting provider to select, there are a few factors you should consider. The most important factor is the price of the hosting plan. Other factors to consider include the customer service and technical support, the features and options offered, and the company's reputation.
To find a reputable web hosting provider, do your research online. Look at user reviews and ratings to get an idea of how popular the provider is and whether or not they have a good reputation. Also, contact other businesses that use the provider to ask for their opinion. Finally, check out licensing requirements and see if the provider meets them.

Back