New website design

gab1982

Hi all i have recently completed work on a new design for bbdimension's hosting site and would like to know what you think, the goal was to go for a easy looking yet relaxing feel to the website so members feel happy there.

http://www.bbdimension.com

thanks
Graham

Advertising:
Very nice looking site, i love the design! looks very professional. I see a little bug using Firefox though heres what i see....

with hosts out there like 1and 1 its hard to be a host trust me I know from experience I run a hosting site as well its hard to compete with big companies like go daddy and 1and1 (developerspackage) for all my sites and customer sites and I have a reseller package with evirtualwebhost all of that aside if you can make it kudos the site is well done and the prices....are not too bad

I like the design alot i think with a nice logo it would set it off greatly and maybe move the navigation link to the right side of the logo.

Maybe try adding more colours as the red price images help your design alot.

So yeah well done nice site.

I like the oval button links that you have at the top of the page, but thats about it for me. No offense meant. I'm a fan of that sage green color, but I don't like the color scheme you used with it. The website seems a bit too cluttered for my taste too, but hey best of luck with the site and your business.

Advertising:
Back