Other registrars other than GoDaddy?????

KatyP

I've had two accounts cancelled with GoDaddy and lost around 5 domains, but they were .info's so no big loss really, unfortunately I am still with GoDaddy as I hdon't know about any other registars :(

Can you guys please tell me of some better registrars? I always chose godaddy cos they were cheap, thier control panel is crap though, any help is appreciated! Thanks Guys!

Advertising:
I still have a few domains with godaddy. I'm considering transfer rest of the domains to nampcheap. I had too many issues with them. Earlier morning I called their support line, was told by the voice machine I have to wait for 12mins for a support person to answer! HUH? WHAT? Couldn believe it.

Namecheap will be my call. ;)

I manage many domains for myself and for customers, over the years I have used nearly every big registrar and transferred domains between all of them - never had so many problems as with Godaddy. Transferring a domain away from them is a real pain...

Advertising:
name dot com and moniker dot com are two domain registrars that i've used and I have not encounter any issues with them.

Back