Poster eCommerce Site Available For Sale

Zethix

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce site for sale.

SITE NAME: Posters To Buy
SITE URL: http://posters-to-buy.info/

The site advertises eBay listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any sales or traffic the site sends to eBay's website. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a modified version of the open source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce script.

The website is theme-able and customizable. The site owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the homepage to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and primarily just involves editing a text file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other info the website owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue eventually, though.

PRICE: $20

To purchase the site, go to the website and use the site's contact page to get in touch with me about buying it. The website's contact page is also listed below.

If you would like to verify that I'm the owner of the website, then use the site's contact page to get in touch with me and I'll send a reply to establish that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be changed over to the buyer's Godaddy account free of charge.

Installation of the site is fairly easy, however I can set up the website for the new owner if necessary. The new owner will require their own Linux or Unix based web-hosting account, which should support standard features such as htaccess and cURL.

Advertising:
Back