Summer trips

tongyun

With summer coming up, anyone taking time to go on some kind of vacation? My wife and I have a few trips set up for the family. It's always nice to get away and just relax.

Advertising:
I love going away on holidays, but as yet we have nothing planned. I think perhaps a vacation will have to go on hold because our current financial situation does not leave much spare cash for the luxury of a holiday this year.

With the current global economic problem and the swine flu outbreak, my wife and I have decided to cancel all our plans for a holiday this year.

We are not planning any trips for this summer but we would like to visit our parents during the summer. Further not many people I think are going for summer trips as many people have recently lost their jobs and most won't want to do that.

Nope. Unfortunately, with the economy being the way it is, I'll be relaxing at home and not traveling. I have plenty to do and can relax just as easily here. It's not that I wouldn't like to travel somewhere, it's just not financially viable for me right now. For those you are traveling, be safe and have fun!

Advertising:
Yes, I have a plan to go Malaysia and Indonesia in 2013. I have not been there before. I am saving 20% of my salary for this trip. Wish me a good luck.

Back