1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best shared account to sign up with ....

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by Karakas, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Karakas

Karakas New Member

Comparing shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com, which plan is the best for hosting an e-shop with?

2. RadioN

RadioN New Member

Both mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com - are good and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

3. Actop

Actop New Member

Shared plans from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

4. Bobik

Bobik New Member

The best shared plans can be got from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

5. Jennifer_9899

Jennifer_9899 New Member

shared hosting is the best web hosting if you buy for low traffic and small business website. because Shared hosting is the shared part of the physical server where you will get shared features.
    shared hosting comes with more affordable and less features. So if you decided that you want to go with shared hosting that you should choose the best hosting provider who will provide you good quality of features and good customer support.