What did you get for christmas?

m1k30rz

Well now that we all have our gifts, share with us what you got!!

My lovely girlfriend got me...

A GORGEOUS, HUGE, Teddybear :D
Massive box with a bow on of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
A really nice wooden box for holding special things, its got a metal kiwi picture pushed into it, looks awesome!
2 Heat-n-Eat meals (an inside thing haha)
Hair Gel
...And best of all this really sweet poem kinda thing thats written on glass with a beautiful background and stuff, its really sweet :)

And my parents got me a very good new digital camera

So my christmas has been GREAT :D How about you guys n gals?

Advertising:
Hmmm...

I got perfume, towels, gift vouchers and cash.

All my favourite things! :D

Exactly.

The clothes gift voucher is especially handy because my fiance had to witness me cracking it the other night over having nothing to wear!

Hahaha!! Well thats perfect then now you can get something to wear and have fun shopping ;)

BTW, I really like your site :) Awesome logo and design!

m1k30rz said:
Hahaha!! Well thats perfect then now you can get something to wear and have fun shopping ;)

BTW, I really like your site :) Awesome logo and design!

Haha its a win for everyone! :lol:

Thanks for commenting on my site! :D Good luck to us both!

Anytime! Hey feel free to add your site into our website reviews section so we can all give you advice :)

I got some cash, toys and a new screen, santa was soo nice this year!

Sounds like you guys got some nice stuff too :D

We don't celebrate Xmas here in the manner as in other countries, we celebrate new year in this way with presents.
So on New Year and my birthday which was day after I've got nice handmade pillows from my girlfriend. These pillows aren't for sleeping but to put under your elbows when you work for a long time on PC.
I've also got some cash which all spend to replace my old charger with La Crosse BC700 Alpha Power which really rocks. It's able to charge/discharge, test, or refresh old batteries; have 3 charging currents settings 200, 500, 700. And it have 4 independent channels. I really like the way it's work.

What did I get?

Not a great deal really....I got to work? Does that count?

Then again, clients on Xmas day is always a good present for me :)

Dale Evans
Manager

Advertising:
Well, I got a Nintendo DS, some games for it, some computer games, clothes, and money, and other random things.

Back