Your Browser of Choice?

Advertising:
Still using Opera and not Firefox.
But I can't imagine to user InternetExplorer, all those security issues and the missing comfort...

I've been using Firefox every since it first came out. Although Microsoft has acknowledged issues with Internet Explorer, they were too slow to respond so I changed browsers to show my displeasure.

I have only recently discovered Firefox after being a dedicated IE user for many years. I have to say that I think Firefox is much better, I have been converted!

I feel more secured using Firefox but I like the way IE7 look and some features of it, so I installed the vista theme plug-in for Firefox to make Firefox look like IE7.

I have never, ever liked Internet Explorer. The look and layout never appealed to me. I always preferred Netscape, and when that became unsupported, I switched over to Firefox. I like it a whole lot better than IE, and I think it's safer, too, since IE is still the browser that most hackers and virus idiots choose to utilize for their sick idea of fun.

Yes, i agree with your reason of using Fire Fox. I am also using Fire Fox. It is the best known explorer. I don't think that Internet Explorer can be compared to it.

Advertising:
There are so many web-browsers. Fire fox is a good web browser. There are so many features in Fire fox. Fire fox provides lots of add-ons. Firebox is a opens-source web browser based on Mozilla code foundation.
It is clear your private data. It is also provides spell check facility.

Back