Dedicated hosting or small business hosting

exabeesg

hi all, i plan to setup a website for my wholesale business. Which hosting service should i go for? Dedicated hosting or small business hosting?

Advertising:
It depends on your requirement if you have thousands of visitors go for dedicated servers, if you are just starting a website go for shared hosting.

When you choose a dedicated hosting provider, you get the full resources of single server. You don’t need to worry about other websites clogging up the server’s CPU and RAM. With a dedicated server, you can be sure that bad scripts running on another website or spikes in bandwidth usage won’t slow your server down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertising:
hi all, i plan to setup a website for my wholesale business. Which hosting service should i go for? Dedicated hosting or small business hosting?

It all depends on your business requirements and traffic on your website. Since you are planning for setup then you can go with either web hosting plans or with VPS server. These hosting services are good for any startup, small or medium-sized business. You can also upgrade the plans according to business performance. A dedicated server is also a good option, then when your business needs more resources and also not affect your pocket.

Back