affordable dedicated servers?

Krinnity

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that centohost.com offers affordable dedicated servers. Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider. Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Advertising:
When looking for a dedicated server, there are a few key features to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure the server can handle your specific needs. Some dedicated servers are designed specifically for online gaming or business applications, so be sure to ask about those capabilities. Also, consider how affordable the server is and what kind of support you're likely to receive if something goes wrong. Finally, be sure to understand the terms of the contract before signing on the dotted line - some companies require a long-term commitment while others offer month-to-month contracts.

M2host provides web hosting services that are both accessible and dependable. The price of M2Host's most basic plan begins at $59 per month. M2Host also provides unmetered bandwidth and customer assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertising:
Keep it in mind that the quality of your services research is able either make or break your cheap web hosting search.
So, don't waste your precious time, money and energy as well. Choose time-tested and trusted hosting brand.

Back