Anyone into keeping fit?

powerlifer123

Hey guys just wondering if anyone enjoys keeping fit and exercising here.

Im also a certified fitness trainer so have abit of knowledge in this area.

Im more interested in strength training and increasing athletic performance.

I follow a pretty intense training regime which mostly consists of Thai-Boxing (Muay Thai), Strength Training, Lots of sprints and interval training etc.

If i can help anyone out with any fitness or nutrition related questions id be more than happy too as that is what im truly interested in love helping people:)

Advertising:
hey man yeh i keep relatively fit as i play soccer and im getting worked up for super youth league next year. I want to get into muay thai but not sure if its worth it... What would you suggest for a Football player to do to keep fit? Atm im doing 3 laps every 4th day of the week of my park so rougly 4-5kms jogging with 1km sprint at the end.
Cheers

I try to keep myself fit by playing football/soccer and cricket everyday, but if you look at me, it seems like I never excercise :p Im quite plump :p

Hi

I am thin, I weigh between 81/2 to 9 stone and I dont do much exercise apart from the genral walking to shop, I am so unfit, My friends are bigger than me and they go to the gym and do lots of walking, They say lifes not fair

I'm 110 pounds at 5"4. Is that normal? I don't do much exercising lately, but I do in sports seasons when I play.

Advertising:
Im only around 90 pounds and im 5'3. Three times a week I play football and basketball with friends. I also try to jog everymorning. Is that already too much?

Back