Basic cheap host for WordPress blog?

Mikenzi

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.

Any info on Tzulo.com and Hostforweb.com web hosting solutions? Are they professional?
Other web hosts?

Thank you!

Advertising:
Hey there!
I'm not familiar with Tzulo.com and Hostforweb.com web hosting solutions. However, I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes a while to complete. Check out the web reviews.
Also, do check out these essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
1. Uptime
2. Available storage
3. Monthly traffic
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer support
7. Payment methods

I was recommended to try Tzulo.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. Great value for money!

Advertising:
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources hostforweb.com puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

Back