Biggest Google Cheque I've Seen!

m1k30rz

Wow check this out....

My Biggest Google Adsense check for 132,994.97

This was the bigest paper check I have ever recieved. It was way back in August of 2005. 100% of this income was earned with organic seo. I had not heard of search engine arbitrage at the time and did not buy traffic from MSN Yahoo or Google itself. I did that about 1.5 years later ;)

Can't wait to get one of thoes lol

Advertising:
I would love one of thoes, thats really awesome! All we need now is some really high traffic sites huh? hehe

It's great to see the check. I am getting inspired.( My adsense income is mere $50 per month.) :(

Wow that's a lot of money earned through google adsense. I wonder how they do it. I'm one of those struggling to reach my first $100 and I believe that this time I will be able to reach it.

Woah that really is a huge check haha thats awesome I love making money on the internet I just wish I was as good as he is!

Nice check! I make only $5 or so per month. I have no money to advertise, so I suppose that explains it. I use Bidvertiser mainly, with even less results.

Aha, I don't even earn money out of a forum. I'm sure that you firstly need traffic and then add a way to earn cash out of it... Well, I've never saw a check like that before, well, not for advertising on the net!

Advertising:
Back