Buy a domain with paypal?

Dough Boy

Are there any domain registrars that you can buy domains from using a paypal account WITHOUT a credit card attached to it. I'm too young to have a credit card. I know you can use paypal with GoDaddy.com, but they require you to have a credit card still. Sadly, using my parents' credit card isn't an option, as they've said they don't want to be involved in my internet money making schemes, especially with their credit cards attached to them.

Advertising:
Yes, NameCheap.com will allow you to do this :) I've been using them for years with no trouble!

Namecheap and both godaddy allow you to buy domain names using paypal. usually any registrar will you just have to ask.

GoDaddy forces me to attach a credit card to my account, and as I stated before, I can't do that. So GoDaddy isn't a viable option.

Our website hasnt gone down at all? I have been on live chat all day and night and we run full 24/7 monitoring of it.

It may of been something with your ISP as we have had no clients report any issues.

Try now if your online?

Sure...you don't have to buy hosting from us if you don't want to. We can easily sell domains only.

However, if you take a look at our current special offer and wish to purchase both hosting and a domain, I will provide a further 10% off the hosting fees on top of what is already being offered as our current special this month.

PM me for the discount code or log onto our live chat :)

Cheers,

Dale Evans

Note: 10% offer only valid for AM members and valid until end of January

Advertising:
Yep, namecheap.com is the one you should try, I have used it for 3 domains till now, very cheap too as the name suggests :)

Back