Cheapest Domain Registration

I would recommend using Namecheap. Name cheap sells domain names for cheap prices but don't go for buying domain names through hosting companies as they would charge too much of money for that.

Advertising:
Actually, I have to stick with GoDaddy. I've had them for years and haven't had any problems with them at all (knock on wood). When I did my research, I checked out a lot of places, and when I looked at all the factors, GoDaddy was the best, at least for me.

I’ve been having problem registrating a name lately with GoDaddy so I shot them an email enquiring if there’s anything wrong with my credit cards and paypal payment, and below is their reply:

Thank you for contacting Online Support.
We are currently unable to process transactions originating from the following countries:
Bulgaria
China (including Hong Kong)
Ghana
Indonesia
Macedonia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Singapore
Romania

In addition, the United States Government asks that we do not conduct business with these nations:

Iran
Syria
Sudan
Cuba
Iraq
Libya
North Korea
Nigeria

If your credit card is issued from an establishment located within one of these countries, or if you reside in one of these countries, you will not be able to complete a purchase from our website or access our network. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Sincerely,

What the?! I’ve been using them for the past 4-5 yrs and all the while they were happily accepting my credit cards and paypal, so what’s with the change of heart? What’s going to happen when my current domains, 30+ of them, expires? Nothing much I can do now except to open an account with NameCheap, when the time comes I will be moving all my domains there along with my business. *Gives GoDaddy the mid finger salute!*

I am no longer using godaddy, all my domians are with namecheap.

Wow what the hell, GoDaddy is asked by the US Govt. to lock out those countries? Must've been one hell of a payout!

I have used GoDaddy for many years, actually the service is great, and they always send me offers with discounts which is really interesting, i think they have took their place as a webhosting and domains provider by the quality they offer to their customers, Bob Parsons did a great job on this website.!

Advertising:
There are many different domain name providers but you need to select best one. As per my experience WHUK is the best domain name registrar in UK.

Why Web Hosting UK?

Easy Domain Registration

Registering your domain through WHUK is the quick and easy way to ensure no-one else registers it before you do. This way, you’ll secure the domain name your brand needs to succeed online.

Domain ID Protection

Protect yourself from scammers and spammers with WHUK Domain ID Protection add-on. This safeguards your personal information by masking your publicly available registrant contact information.

24x7 Support

WHUK expert team is available 24×7 to help you with any questions you may have. Whatever the problem, our knowledgeable team is always there to help. Whether you need a hand with domain registration or have a DNS question, we’re just a click or call away.

Over 200 domain extensions

No longer are you restricted to the traditional domain extensions, you now have the choice of over 200 to choose from, allowing you to pick a truly unique domain name.

Hope this information helps !!

Back