Christmas is bad for revenue :(

Advertising:
Yeah, It has picked up quite a bit since then though, new year will probably bring it down a little again but after that I think it shall pick up nicely :)

indeed, during holidays people have other problems to solve so not much of them spend money on the web I guess.

In actual fact, we had a fantastic turnover over Christmas/New Year!

Why? Because we kept on our best team to keep track of things and keep the sales going...so Christmas was really that to us :)

We didn't really experience a drop in revenue.

Dale

My Christmas revenue is fine. People are home for the holidays and have nothing more to do than to go on the internet.

hightekhosting said:
In actual fact, we had a fantastic turnover over Christmas/New Year!

Why? Because we kept on our best team to keep track of things and keep the sales going...so Christmas was really that to us :)

We didn't really experience a drop in revenue.

Dale
Good job, Dale! Wonder if most of customers come from Catholic or Orthodox and countries with other beliefs(as e.g. here we have usual working day on 25). BTW I've got 3 orders on 31st which is big holiday here and none is actually working already(these have come from states).

Yeah its interesting how the holidays work, here in NZ a lot of people take a few weeks leave in the christmas-newyear period and don't come back till around the 12th-14th

Yeah, thats true because all are so busy for some things to prepare for the christmas thats why all people have forgot to log in or not online.

Advertising:
Back