ComissionJunction

zombo

Has anyone had experience with CJ before? I have done some research and they are by far one of the leading companies out there for advertising.

I am wanting to find a good site to provide text links on my site so CJ should be good for that??

Advertising:
They seems to be one of the leading companies but therefore they are picky to publishers as well. I've worked with them in the past and although they don't have too much ads for my site they have really good selection of advertisers to choose from. For some reason my account was blocked although I didn't break any policies and I didn't tried to re-establish relations with them after this.
Also the biggest drawback with using CJ especially on big sites with articles is that in times when I was using them you have to track each link to them, as advertisers keep to expire and once this happened people from the ad are redirected to error page, so you have manually to take care for removing or replacing each link.
But maybe now things have changed and they are replacing it with link to similar product...

So far they seem to be pretty good. I'm a huge fan of the diverse selection of ads they have for webmasters. I've recently come from Azoogle, and while I think their customer service is unbeatable, they simply didn't have the advertisements I was after.

Advertising:
Back